Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coke Fest 2009


Yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend the day out on a beautiful wine farm near Somerset West for the Coke Zero Fest which was headlined by Snow Patrol and Oasis.

And it was a rocking day!

Snow Patrol are absolutely amazing and its the third time I've seen them live (once at the O2 dome in London and the other at the V Festival at Chelmsford) how ever Oasis were disappointing and I don't think I'll pay money to see them again live. They rated themselves too much and didn't really give anything into their songs, they are surely at the end of their run and its only their name thats carrying them now.

The South African bands also rocked with my favourites been The Dirty Skirts, Zebra and Giraffe, Cassette and Aking weren't too bad.

Next year I'll have to make sure I get into VIP as I heard Matt Damon was at the concert, anyway I hope if you were in the area that you managed to go!

No comments:

 
Afrigator