Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Facebook design...

About a week ago Facebook started given its users the option to switch over to the new Facebook design, now I had already seen it and used as I'm a developer on Facebook and had to test out how my applications were working or not working on the new design.

So I happily switched across last week and was enjoying the new design and the use of AJAX throughout most of the site when I started to notice quite a few irritating bugs!

The first irritating bug was that if someone sent me a message I couldn't read it, I could get into my inbox but no further (thought that Facebook would have defintely tested this one before releasing live!)

Secondly if someone added me as their friend (I had 4 requests, popular I know) I couldn't view who the requests were from thus couldn't accept.

So 2 very irritating problems I have since switched back to the old design and am hesitant now to switch back across.

1 comment:

gemini said...

I'm not on facebook myself but I've heard similar complaints from friends who are users!

 
Afrigator