Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2008 is coming to an end...

As this is my first year of blogging I'm still getting use to all the norms and from the blogs I follow I see quite a few people summarising their year and making predictions for the next year. I don't think I'm going to quite do that but will outline a couple of things.

First of all something I just read on TechCrunch is the logo that MobileAge is using for their iPhone icon, take a look and see if you can see what it really is:
Pretty funny stuff, wonder if the designer could see it or just had a case of looking at it too long he couldn't actually see it.

Interesting video below on a new book 'The toilet paper entrepreneur', I might place an order soon.






Otherwise have a good Christmas and New Years, I'm off for a couple of days - can't wait. But in the mean time there are plenty of things to look forward to in 2009.

1) Launch of Allthingsmobile - my new site
2) My mate finishing the Cairo to Cape Town cycle race for charity - go donate now
3) The new SEACOM underwater cable coming online in June which will hopefully decrease prices
4) Telkom coming into the wireless broadband scene and possibly as a new mobile operator
5) The 2009 elections in SA

No comments:

 
Afrigator