Wednesday, September 24, 2008

National Heritage Day


Opening up my iGoogle this morning it was nice to see Google recognising the day and changing their logo. I then went and checked on Live.co.za (Microsoft's Search Engine) and Yahoo.co.za but unfortunately neither of them have offices in SA let alone servers or the South African domain setup yet.

Now it seems I comment lots about Google but when Microsoft and Yahoo can't even do the little things like Google does I see why they do struggle against

Google has also finally released Google Android on a HTC Phone, it looks pretty good and at the moment I couldn't say which phone or mobile operating system would be best. Going to be a good battle between Google, Microsoft and Nokia.

Watch a review of the phone here done by Sergey Brin:

No comments:

 
Afrigator